Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ALOHA FROM HAWAII!


I've been asked why I hadn't posted any photos from my Hawaii trip last December.  So, after several requests...I hope you enjoy!

North Shore...













Downtown ~ photographed from the hotel...



I just liked the mural painted on the side of the building!  Photographed from the hotel...


While there, we had torrential rain non-stop for an entire day...which we never experienced on previous trips.  Afterward, I captured a rainbow.  Photographed from the hotel...



Random city shots...








Of course...I just had to do a little shopping!  Okay...a lot of shopping!




 Lookout point...








Spotted another photographer having a photo shoot on the beach...


A beautiful day after the rain...





Please feel free to leave your comments.  Thank you!

Ciao, until next time...


1 comment:

  1. The pictures are gorgeous....I can almost feel the warm Pacific breeze and the sun on my face.
    Remindes me of the time I spent in Hawaii.

    Nicole Geoghegan

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comment: